Skip to Content

Childrens Center

Children's Center

The Children's Center is a National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accredited early education and childcare facility, located at 2 Merrimac Street, in Woburn, Massachusetts. It is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) to provide full time, year-round childcare and preschool education for children, 4 weeks through 5 years.  Subsidized tuition assistance is available on a sliding scale basis to low and moderate-income families.  Social support services are also available to all parents and children, with a special focus on those families at high risk of child abuse and neglect.  The program's primary service area includes: Burlington, Wilmington, Winchester and Woburn.

Call us at 781-935-6495, ext. 220, to learn more and/or to schedule a tour of our beautiful, state of the art, early childhood education and care center. Alternatively, email us at

Council of Social Concern
2 Merrimac Street
Woburn, MA 01801



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.